LEADERSHIP WORKSHOPS & TRAINING
Empowering Female Leadership in the Organization
Learn practical, actionable tools and strategies to make an immediate impact towards advancing women’s leadership. Gain an understanding of which biases are holding us back from truly acknowledging and integrating women at work and learn how you can proactively role model the change required to empower female leadership in your own company. You’ll know how to immediately create the space and environment required to begin to develop an organization that recognizes and cultivates its women’s leadership at all levels.
- Learn which female leadership traits are proven to produce better company performance, and higher return on equity and operating results
- Discover what biases or limiting thought patterns may be playing a role in your own mental framework and how this affects company culture and employee leadership development
- Gain an understanding of how you can empower female leadership in your own company
- Learn which actionable steps you can take to make an immediate impact in your workplace and in empowering female leadership.
- Identify the communication challenges and issues inadvertently holding women back in the workplace
- Activate the change agent in you through your powerful, vulnerable, authentic presence
Women's New Mentorship Model - Sisterhood
Sisterhood isn’t just for the #BFF generation! Break down and rebuild mentorship into what women want so that we all advance, change the status quo, and thrive within our careers and more importantly, in our lives. The patriarchal model of mentorship is outdated, and men are quick to band together and help each other. The support of other women is critical to our success, now more than ever. Creating meaningful, intimate connections comes naturally to women, so let’s use this to create a strong, networked, and supported web of women who will rise strong together.
- Learn why the mentorship model doesn’t work for women and how to create one that does work
- Learn how to be a mentor without the heavy expectations of the old, patriarchal model
- Activate your personal, unique potential as a mentor
- Learn how to tap your existing community and network to activate your sisterhood
- Gain an understanding of how your presence, your intention and your passion drive the change you want to see in others
- Learn how to overcome barriers and biases that may be holding you back from creating the meaningful connections you seek with other women
- Become the role model that encourages and inspires other women to step into their power and stand by your side to rise strong together.
The shifts that are happening in business and in society around proper conduct, acceptable behavior, inclusion, discrimination, harassment and even assault have woken us all up, men and women alike. The world has changed, and we must all change with it.
It's time for anyone leading an organization or company in any industry, to understand the dynamics at play, and take immediate action to create the kind of balanced and inclusive workplace that brings out the best in every single person.
Companies are realizing the importance of an inclusive and balanced leadership team, and the positive waterfall effects in their organizations. Female leadership - especially at the executive level, can have a profound impact on creativity, innovation, and culture. Companies that empower and encourage women and minorities to fully participate, reap the rewards of increased morale, purpose, productivity, and profit.
Together we can make immediately impactful and meaningful changes to workplace environments by integrating diversity leadership into the company culture - for the benefit of every single person.
My experience working as an entrepreneur and executive in the male-dominated entertainment, finance and tech industries has taught me how valuable an inclusive and open-minded culture - created from the top - can be in the progress and performance of a company.
It's possible. And it's time!